- We primarily use the website to inform users about our product and to allow prospective partners to contact us for more information about implementing the StarStar Mobile service.
- We do not share any information collected on the website with third parties for commercial purposes.
- Please visit the StarStar Mobile Privacy Statement to learn how we manage data collected as part of the StarStar Mobile service.
COLLECTION: We collect two types of information on the website:
- Partner Information: Information submitted via forms on our website from prospective partners who are interested in registering a StarStar Mobile number, signing up for our newsletter or being contacted by a StarStar Mobile representative. This may include name, affiliation, and contact information.
- Website Use Information: Information from visitors in order to better understand how you use our website (e.g., browser type, domains, page views) collected through cookies and analytics tools. These may be session cookies (usually used to keep you logged in while you use features of our web application and may contain personal information) that disappear after you close your browser and/or persistent cookies (allow us to learn how you navigate our website so we can improve our services and are generally not tied to your personal information and may be used by us during your subsequent visits to the StarStar Mobile Website).
TRANSFER: We do not transfer information collected through our website to third parties for any commercial purposes. We may transfer information in the following limited circumstances:
- StarStar Mobile may provide information collected on the website to a third party if we believe it is required to comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures.
- StarStar Mobile may provide information collected on the website to a third party where we believe it is appropriate or necessary to protect the property and interests of StarStar Mobile.
SECURITY: StarStar Mobile uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information that StarStar Mobile receives on your behalf to operate the StarStar Mobile platform and services or that you transmit to StarStar Mobile and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If StarStar Mobile learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. StarStar Mobile may post a notice on the StarStar Mobile customer portal if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS: The StarStar Mobile platform is hosted in the United States and is intended for United States visitors. If you are using the website from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.
BUSINESS TRANSITIONS: If StarStar Mobile or substantially all of its assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13: StarStar Mobile does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for a StarStar Mobile number or send any information about yourself to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at privacy@StarStarMobile.com
7495 W. Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33446
From your Cell: **MOBILE